With Summer on it’s way, it’s time to shake up our make up techniques and learn how to create the perfect healthy glow! Our blog this month covers some incredible top tips and product picks from our expert team of Make Up Tutors who have vast experience within the industry and keep their fingers on the pulse with the latest make up trends.
Top Tips & Product Picks to Create the Perfect “Just Back From Holiday’ Glow Everyday!
- Apply an amazing illuminator for a beautiful Hollywood shimmer.
- Always apply a great primer to ensure longevity and make up that lasts all night! Primer helps make up to sit correctly and avoids smudging and make up transfer and creasing. Opt for a radiant but natural dewy look.
- A full coverage foundation applied using a beauty blender and stippling technique ensures the foundation is buffed into the top layer of the skin, finished with powder for an ultra long lasting effect and a totally flawless finish.
- Widen and brighten the eyes with big lashes & bold liner! Gel liner and soft lashes give a glamorous, wide awake pop to the eyes and really lift an entire make up look. Finish with lashings of mascara to help give a seamless join between natural lashes and strip lashes for an “are they or aren’t they real?” appeal to eyes.
- Highlighter – an absolute must-have! Apply under the brow bone, top of cheek bones and the centre of the face (chin, Cupid’s bow and nose) to ensure the face is taken from a flat finish to a beauty 3D glowing finish that really enhances your facial features.
- Always add sparkle, it simply must be done! Metallic or shimmer eye-shadows, high shine lip gloss and a finishing spray with shine completes a going out glam look.
Want to develop greater confidence in your make up techniques? Looking to begin working as a Make Up Artist? Our fully Accredited Make Up training courses are a great way to learn the skills you need to turn your love of make up into your own successful business!
Get in touch
If you are looking to start a new career or add to your continued professional development, Beauty Courses 4U have the course for you. Whether you live, work or socialise in the Midlands area or are based further afield, get in touch today and discover how we can help you complete a recognised qualification today!